Corner home, north of Cortland, detached on 3 sides with abundant windows, natural light, greenery and views of the Bay. The home has 5 large bedrooms (2 en-suite), 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, ample storage, 3,000 square feet. Flexible floor plan—downstairs includes 2 bedrooms, bath, kitchen, living room and separate laundry which creates the possibility for multi-generational family living, nanny, rental income, etc. The upstairs kitchen, living/dining room and baths have been tastefully remodeled. Newer hardwood floors, paint, and carpet throughout. This is a spectacular home in what Business Insider calls the hottest neighborhood in San Francisco!
For more information or to schedule a showing contact Shawn Case, 415-297-8680, firstname.lastname@example.org, BRE#01803986
- Floating gas fireplace
- Ketra dynamic LED lighting
- 6 kilowatt Sunpower solar system
- Kinetico whole-home water filtration
- Chemical-free hot tub
- 6-burner Thermador gas range/oven
- Security surveillance with remote access
- Decks on 3 levels, and rear garden
- Close to the 101, 280, shopping and restaurants
Enjoy an evening of live music, food and wine in this big, beautiful, great-for-entertaining home.