Get a customized property search though the San Francisco Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service (SFARMLS). The SFARMLS search is a powerful tool for you to know what is happening in the market. As an agent, I have full access to all the features of the SFARMLS and can set up a detailed search for you and will email you a link for access. Use the map below to asset with choosing the district and/or subdistrict in which you are interested.
You many not wish to share your contact information. If you wish to search for properties yourself please use the Core7 property search. This search has been intentionally tailored to search for properties in the same matter as real estate agents do.
Some advantages of using the the SFARMLS property finder over a service like Redfin, Zillow, etc are:
- The search can be tailored to your specific criteria.
- It distinguishes between condominiums and Tenancy in Commons (TICs), which many of the other sites don't.
- It usually offers more relevant information, such as if the property is vacant, HOA dues, etc. that other sites often don't include.
- It updates automatically when new properties come on the market and can alert you as well via an email message if you wish.
- It is the most accurate and up-to-date source of information since most other services feed from the multiple listing service.
- When a property goes into contract, is withdrawn from the market, has been reduced in price etc., that is reflected.
If you would like a customized property search through the SFARMLS, please fill out the information below. Your privacy is always important. Your information will not be shared, sold or exchanged with anyone else. Nor will I inundate you with emails.